Nudgify is a simple app that adds life and colour to your store with small, but powerful, Nudges.
By adding thoughtful notes, messages, and moments to your webpages, you can engage customers and start a conversation with them.
You can also show them things they wouldn't usually see, like how many other people are browsing your store.
- Improve your customers' shopping experience
- Encourage them to take action with incentives and reassurance
- Communicate in your brand's unique voice
How It Works
All you have to do is select a Group (the pages to show your Nudges on). Then, you can select a Nudge from the Nudge library. Finally, you can check how your Nudges are doing in your Analytics.
Creating a Nudge Group
Most Groups have already been built for you, using Shopify's store structure. So, if you want to show Nudges on your product pages, there's a Group ready to go.
But, if you want to show Nudges on a specific page, you can create a new Group.
The Nudge Library
There are four kinds of "Dynamic Nudges" (which use real data from your Shopify store and your visitor's browsing cookies.)
1. Delivery Nudges (which use geolocation and time)
2. Order Soon Nudges (which use your store settings and visitor location)
3. Low Stock Nudges (which use your Shopify stock data)
4. Social Proof Nudges (which use your visitor's browsing information)
You can also design your own "Custom Nudges".
1. Click on "Create new Custom Nudge"
2. Use the builder to design your Nudge
The Analytics dashboard shows you how many visits, impressions, clicks and assisted conversions you have received.